Wedding Day Royal Treatment
For The Bride
|Bride day of the wedding||$85|
|Bride day of and trial||$120|
|Can bring in on site makeup artist if available for your date|
For The Wedding Party
|Bridesmaid||$65 and up|
|Mother’s Blow Dry Style||$30|
|Mother’s Up Style||$55 and up|
|Flower Girl||$35 and up|
Free lance make up artistry available
BRIDAL PARTY SPECIALS
6 or more guests | 10% off total booking
The Hair Team provides you and your bridal party of six or more with a Petit Déjeuner featuring Mimosas, pastries, fresh fruits and various spreads.
Please call at least 6-12 months prior to the wedding date to schedule
Deposit is due upon scheduling to secure the wedding date.
Remaining balance is due the day of the wedding.
We are delighted that you have chosen The Hair Team to be a part of the most important day of your life. We understand and respect the trust you are placing in us to fulfill your dreams for this day. To allow us to devote our time and attention to ONLY you and your bridal party, we clear our schedules of everything else. No other clients, no interruptions, nothing…you are our single priority.
We also understand that unforeseen circumstances arise and on occasion, a bride must cancel her reservation. We hope that this never happens to you, but if it does this is the protocol for cancellation:
- If you cancel 90 days prior to your scheduled reservation any deposit if fully refunded. If you reserved with a credit card, your card is not charge.
- If you cancel more than 30 days prior to your scheduled reservation, we may keep up to 50% of your deposit. If you reserved with a credit card, we may bill up to 50% of the selected package cost.
- If you cancel 30 or fewer days prior to your scheduled reservation, we may keep up to 100% of your deposit. If you reserved with a credit card, we may bill up to 100% of the selected package cost.
- When you cancel your appointment, you will be given a cancellation confirmation number. It is important for you to retain this number for 45 days following the wedding date.
In the event you cancel your appointment, The Hair Team will make a reasonable effort to schedule the vacancies created by the cancellation. The recovered revenue will be deducted from the amount billed to
you less a 10% surcharge.
- Wash hair the night before and follow-up with hair gel or mousse.
- If you plan to have you hair curled for the wedding, do not flat iron it the day/night before; it will not curl.
- Bring hair jewelry and veil to your apppointment
- PLEASE voice your opinion as the style is being created; DO NOT wait until it is finished as we ‘lock it in good’, so the end is too late.
- Sit back, relax, and HAVE FUN!